Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Three Days, Two Birds And Some Cooking

To celebrate achieving this...
...I went here last night...
...and enjoyed a fan fillet of this, bhuna style with pulao and aloo.
This afternoon I'm off to Stansted to catch one of these...
...for the 2¼ hour flight to this airport...
...just a few kms down the road from this 5* luxury hotel...
...where this informal but elegant restaurant...
...serves food like this...
...and this chap is going to help cook it for a couple of days.
It's my first visit, to meet the team I'm going to be working with and to sort out logistics for my move this Autumn. See you when I get back at the weekend. In the meantime I've written an article about a new BBC TV food series and arranged to have my shocking exposé posted while I'm out of the country and safe from threats of legal action. Watch this space.

1 comment:

ros said...

Oooh, ostrich bhuna? I haven't tried ostrich in a curry yet.

Have fun on your trip. I hope you enjoy your taster of professional life.


Blog tools

Directory of Food/drink BlogsBritish Blog DirectoryChefs BlogsFood & Drink Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog DirectoryBloghubBlogBibThe Foodie ListBlogrankingsBest Of The WebBlogSweetBlog UniverseLink With Us - Web Directory
My ZimbioToday.comFood BuzzAdd to Technorati Favorites